Our Georgetown Highland Games (GHG) will be held on Saturday, June 11, 2022. As vendors are an extremely important component of our visitors’ experience, we are very grateful you are considering setting up your concession again at one of the biggest outdoor events in Halton Hills.
- Concessions fees are $250.00 for a 20’ x 20’ stand; and $125 for a 10’ x 10’ stand.
- Payment is required in full by no later than April 29th – either via our online Paypal process; with an eTransfer that you arrange; or by mailing your completed GHG Vendor Registration form along with a cheque to: Concessions Director, Georgetown Highland Games – P.O. Box 16 Halton Hills, ON L7G 4T1 (click here to download)
- Vendors requiring Hydro must pay an additional $25 per outlet.
FOOD VENDORS ONLY:
The hyperlink below provides the Halton Region Health Department Special Event Food Vendor Requirements.
Their application process (online or mail-in) must be reviewed in time to forward proof of approval (pending your inspection) to Halton Hills Licensing Section of the Clerk’s Department at 1 Halton Hills Drive Georgetown, ON L7G 5G2.
Halton Region’s Requirements for Food Vendors: https://www.halton.ca/For-Business/Food-Safety-for-Business/Requirements-for-Food-Vendors
Halton Region Health Department’s Food Vendor Application:
If you are food vendor who does not have an existing business license for food sales in the Town of Halton Hills, you must also get a Special Event Food Vendor License for our Highland Games event. This license will only be valid for the event for which it is obtained; other options are available if your business sells food at multiple events in Halton Hills.
To obtain a Food Event Vendor License, you will need to provide the following:
- Food Vendor Application Form
- Certificate of Insurance ($2,000,000 Gen. Liability) with the Town of Halton Hills listed as the Certificate Holder
- Business Name and Registration and or Articles of Incorporation.
- Permit fee of $100 – submitted to the Town of Halton Hills Licensing Section of the Clerk’s Department at 1 Halton Hills Drive Georgetown, ON L7G 5G2, along with…
- Halton Region Public Health Approval
Call Halton Region Health Department @(905) 825-6000 ext. 7943 for information regarding these Health Department forms. All forms must be submitted to Halton Health Department by no later than May, Friday 13th.
A list of all food vendors will be supplied to the Health Department to ensure all food concessions meet the Ministry of Health Regulations for you to participate. Your Halton Region Health Department pre-approval must be provided to the Town of Halton Hills for acquiring a Special Events Vendor’s Permit.
Vendors can set-up on Friday, June 10th between 10am & 8pm, or Saturday morning on Games Day before 9am, with your vehicles parked by 8am at the latest due to activities commencing. Enter via Gate 1 (map). Overnight security in Georgetown Fairgrounds is provided on Friday evening, and all day on Saturday until Games close at 8pm.
All garbage is to be put into the large industrial bin, which is provided on site at the entrance near Gate 1 beside the Armoury Building.
Vendors requiring Hydro connections, in an additional to payment of $25/outlet, are responsible for providing their own extension cords that comply with safely protocol when attached to hydro boxes before an ESA inspection. Ensure a certified fire extinguisher is present before inspection and throughout the games.
ENTRY TO GAMES:
Upon receipt of an e-transfer, or your cheque, for your GHG Vendor Fee, you will receive an email as proof of payment; otherwise your Paypal receipt will be provided for in and out access to The Games’ Fairgrounds site.
Please print this payment confirmation to show at the gate staff on the day of your arrival.
For the convenience of online payment services a PayPal administration fee will be applied at checkout.
Please contact Tim Dixon, Director of Concessions by emailing email@example.com, or calling (905)691 7056, if you have questions or wish to discuss options for your site selection.