Our Georgetown Highland Games are celebrating their 44th anniversary – join us on Saturday, June 8, 2019! As vendors are an extremely important component of our visitors’ experience, our Organizing Committee is very grateful that you are considering being part of this extremely important celebration of Scottish heritage within our region.
- The concessions fees: $250.00 for a 20’ x 20’ stand and $125 for a 10’ x 10’ stand.
- Payment is required in full by no later than Friday, April 26 either online or by mailing a completed copy of the registration form along with a cheque.
- Cheques can be mailed to: Vendor Coordinator, Georgetown Highland Games, P.O. Box 16 (Halton Hills), Georgetown, ON L7G 4T1
- View the Vendor Map 2019 for vendor space locations. Due to high demand, spaces will be allocated on a first come, first serve basis – as well as taking into consideration the history of returning vendors. We will do our very best to accommodate your request so please be specific in naming preferred location using the site map.
- Food Vendors – details on the Halton Region Health Dept. Special Event Food Vendors requirement forms can be found below.
- Vendors who require Hydro are required to pay an additional amount of $25/outlet.
FOOD VENDORS ONLY:
By clicking on the hyperlink below, you will find the Halton Region Health Department Special Event Food Vendors Requirement forms. Appendix A, Appendix B and Appendix C are to be completed in full (including proof of insurance) and returned to Halton Hills Licensing Section of the Clerk’s Department:
1 Halton Hills Drive Halton Hills (Georgetown) ON L7G 5G2
The forms can be found using the link: http://webaps.halton.ca/specialevents/foodvendor52/output/tbl_vendorappl_edit.asp?editid1=114338288284348
Please note the specific changes that have been made to Appendix C (See Multi Event Participation Form).
If you have any questions regarding these forms, you may call Halton Region Health Department’s Kyle Croft (our special event’s Public Health Inspector) at Tel: (905) 825-6000 ext. 2637. All forms must be completed and returned to the Health Department by no later than May 3rd, 2019. A list of all food vendors is supplied to the Ministry and all food concessions must meet Ministry of Health Regulations in order to participate in the event. Failure to provide your details and completed application form to the Ministry prior to this deadline could result in blocking your ability to exhibit.
Vendors can set up on either Friday June 7th (between 8am – 6pm) or Saturday June 8th (7am – 8:30am) and must enter via Gate 1. There is overnight security for the grounds on Friday evening and all day Saturday. All concessions should be set up on the day of the Games by 9:00am, as there will be no motor vehicle traffic allowed in the vendor areas after this time. All garbage is to be put into the large industrial bin, which is provided on site at the entrance near Gate 1 (Armoury Building).
For those vendors who require Hydro connections, we require an additional payment of $25/outlet. You are responsible for providing your own extension cords and these must comply with safely rules and be properly attached to the hydro boxes prior to the ESA inspection. Please ensure that you have a certified fire extinguisher at your location throughout the games.
ENTRY TO GAMES:
Upon receipt of payment you will receive an email as proof of payment. Please print this payment confirmation and show it to the gate staff on the day of your arrival to the Games. Failure to provide proof of payment may result in you having to pay an additional gate fee.
Please contact by email our Vendor Coordinator – Tim Dixon firstname.lastname@example.org, or call if you have questions or wish to discuss options for site selection (905-691-7056). Should you have any additional questions about our Game, please do email the Committee and we will be happy to respond.
For the convenience of online payment services a PayPal administration fee will be applied at checkout.